Every Trial, Every Difficulties. Blessed be YOUR NAME

Be Joyful Always; Pray Continually; give thanks in All Circumstances, for this is GOD'S Will for you in Christ Jesus. Do Not Put Out the SPIRIT's FIRE. (1 Thessalonians 5: 16 - 19)

Monday, January 05, 2009

My last few days of 2008.

K, I have to update my blog before some people keep nudge me to do so. K. if you want to know what have I been doing during Christmas eve and Christmas day. Please go to my link and click SUPERWOMEN. She will be able to tell u what I have done during Christmas. Look for 24th DEC 2008.

Then I went to Island trip on 29th & 30th from Yatch club. What are we doing there? Of course Scrubber Diving. The second day I’m the only one who woke up at 5am, vomited few times and poop poop more than 10 times. It’s really painful do u know that? Hahhaa. Anyway it’s a good experience. At least I know what I should do next time!! Bring medicine where ever u go. Most important medicine, especially outstation use Panadol, Gastric, Lomotil, Maxolon, Buscopan & lastly Oral Rehydration Salts.


Other than the best of this sickness, as we go back along the sea, we see TAWAU but we cant reach there because the fellow didn’t check their petrol. Our boat has run out of petrol. That day is the exact public holiday, no one is working. We have to wait for rescue, they thought of 999, calling ship and others. We saw Tarakan ferry, Titanic ship, fishing boat but no one come to save us. So everyone call their friends and family to ask for a boat to come. Then after an hour suddenly they found an extra petrol tank inside the boat. Nuts!! Why don’t they check earlier?? Never mind, as we almost reach, we saw Gabriel Wong, Justina Wong & Grace Wong!! They seems like having BBQ. They look so enjoyable and fun. So I screamed just to be friendly but they didn’t hear me so I screamed again. But they are like HUH!! Who call us?? OH it’s from Heaven?? Oh No!! Waited for so long, they’ve no respond and seems like didn’t see me. Haih!! WHAT IS THIS!!! At the end my friends went back happily but as for me…continue going in and out of the toilet to lose some weight!!! HAH!!


Ok this is not what u want to listen. Em…


I’ve been hanging out with Faustina, Jane, Lo Siaw Wei, Adeline Chung, and some other Gila Gila group!! I really enjoy being a crazy person! Heheh!! BYE BYE!! Missionary!!


Oh this is not what u wants to listen as well. ….EM


U want some photo?? Em.. I just show u some La!!!


Whao!!! Cool!!

This is the Guys Room

Another group photo

Wind Gambling!! LOOK!! the View behind!!


That's All From NOW !!! TATA!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home