Every Trial, Every Difficulties. Blessed be YOUR NAME

Be Joyful Always; Pray Continually; give thanks in All Circumstances, for this is GOD'S Will for you in Christ Jesus. Do Not Put Out the SPIRIT's FIRE. (1 Thessalonians 5: 16 - 19)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

2008 Tarakan Youth Mission - Part 2


Praise God for I've settle down and everything have finally ended 2 weeks ago. 11 of us already fulfilled what God wants us to do.

I would say this mission trip gives me a lot of stressful moments. But these stress are not beyond my ability. This load comes from accountability to Parents, working with youths, their safety, their passport and their behaviors, accountability to the church of Tarakan. All these I have to make sure it’s working well and able to balance.

I do believe God's way is one stone kills many birds not just two. Whoever involve in the spiritual realm, we all should be learning something throughout this trip. Like Parents, Church Staff, Youth & Congregation. !! God is Great and Brilliant!!

I’ve been molded by God though out this trip rather than just head knowledge. The areas of molding are patient, gentle, and slow in anger and self control. In many times all these are necessary spiritual fruits that I needed along the trip. Other than that I’ve learned to be more courageous to lead even though theirs empty resources. My only resources is from God the Spirit.


The Greatest joy is not about how well I lead or how much I've acheived but rather seeing the youth came back safely and seeing God have imparted something important into their lifes. That is coming back to the heart of God or more.


This coming weekend our youths will share testimony and showing Video Clip during our Worship Services.

Praise be to God.

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 26, 2008 12:25:00 AM , Blogger Richmond Cheow said...

HAHAHAHHAHHA CHristina looks funnyXDXD

 
At Friday, December 26, 2008 12:25:00 AM , Blogger Richmond Cheow said...

no offense haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home