Every Trial, Every Difficulties. Blessed be YOUR NAME

Be Joyful Always; Pray Continually; give thanks in All Circumstances, for this is GOD'S Will for you in Christ Jesus. Do Not Put Out the SPIRIT's FIRE. (1 Thessalonians 5: 16 - 19)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I Have Make You Too Small In My Eyes


This is the song I heard last night Worship Practice. Its a Sinner Prayer to me, and it really help me to confess my sin. Praise God for this composer ! Praise God


Verses 1
I have made You
Too small in my eyes
O Lord forgive me
And I have believed in a lie
That You were unable to help me


Pre Chorus
But now O Lord I see my wrong
Heal my heart
And show Yourself strong
And in my eyes with my song
O Lord be magnified
O Lord be magnified


Chorus
Be magnified O Lord
You are highly exalted
And there's nothing
You can't do
O Lord my eyes are on You
Be magnified
O Lord be magnified


Verses 2
I have leaned on
The wisdom of men
O Lord forgive me
And I have responded to them
Instead of Your light and Your mercy
( back to pre chorus then to chorus )

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 24, 2005 3:39:00 PM , Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

so did i...

 
At Friday, November 25, 2005 9:21:00 AM , Blogger !+'S N.+ $. ME said...

great! this also make me become humble in heart! haaaha

 
At Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:52:00 PM , Blogger Ewilly Liew said...

God bless both of you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home