Every Trial, Every Difficulties. Blessed be YOUR NAME

Be Joyful Always; Pray Continually; give thanks in All Circumstances, for this is GOD'S Will for you in Christ Jesus. Do Not Put Out the SPIRIT's FIRE. (1 Thessalonians 5: 16 - 19)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blogging

Its been a long long time I didn't Blog! Seeing my youth blogging it somehow motivate me to update my blog! But I choose to blog once in a long while, reason is I'm not them. Meaning prefer to release all my emotion and the motive of blogging is very much different! Another good thing is they never know I do blog! haha oh my!! its be years ago!! haha!! I like to be secretive in times. I feel good when I have different group of friends. Friends that able to get crazy with, friends that able to seek advice, friends that able to share, friends that need a listening ear, friends that likes food, friends loves music, friends that likes yam cha, friends that is homosexual (but don touch me!!) hhaha, friends! Friends! and I like my family too!! I miss them in times. Specially this year our family events, in May my eldest brother wedding and in Sept my family reuinion in KK. It makes me feel in love by them. I hope to have more fellowship with them! I hope more time! I hope more places we can go togther. I like to hug my mom, not because i'm a baby but because to show her how much i love and care for her. Hhaha...everytime I went back, surely I will sleep beside my mom chat till late night!

Thank God for the people around me! It is very special to live in a same world but different personality. God commanded us to loves one another! I'm learning lord!! Praise God for the chances!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home