Every Trial, Every Difficulties. Blessed be YOUR NAME

Be Joyful Always; Pray Continually; give thanks in All Circumstances, for this is GOD'S Will for you in Christ Jesus. Do Not Put Out the SPIRIT's FIRE. (1 Thessalonians 5: 16 - 19)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My boyfriend is very handsome but !?


This is for those confusing girlfriend!!
This is not from me but it's from the net both (Question & Adviser)




Questions 1
I've been chasing this boy for a while and finally we hooked up. I have to admit, it was initially based on looks, but now that I know him...he's so dull!!! He has such a poor sense of humour (he likes what I call toilet humour). He the sporting type - so he's fit but he doesn't stimulate me mentally - Is it wrong to dump him?

Adviser
Of course its not wrong to dump him. You're looking for someone who can keep your interested physically AND mentally. He's just not who you are looking for. Maybe next time, when you want to go out with a guy, get to know him on a deeper level. I hope everything works out! good luck!


Questions 2
Am in love with my boyfriend but am attracted to this other guy. I can't seem to stop thinking about him. He is so good looking and my Boyfriend is not that good looking but i love his personalty which i know matters most. My boyfriend is twice the man Mr. Gorgeous can ever be. He is very proud and a chauvnistic pig at that. He is a big flirt too. The kind of guy you know you can never have solely to yourself. My boyfriend on the other hand is a loyal friend you can trust him with your life. I know am crazy but the package is all so attractive. He is well groomed which is a big turn on for me. I have tried one million times to get my boyfriend that way but he is such an "african man" if you know what i mean. He says"why waste time brushing your hair to be smoothe when you can just comb and run along, there are millions of naira to be made out there it wouldnt wait for Mr. Sleek Hair you know" i know he is right but i can't help but…

Adviser
U would always and always see other guys who would attract even more than this one u are talking about. The truth is that u need to priorities what u want in a guy. Love or attraction then go for it. Remember love has nothing to do with looks. Do to others what u’ll want them do to u.


Questions 3
If Your Boyfriend Said "you're Beautiful But There Are Still Many Hot Girls Outside." How Would You React To It And What Would You Think Of Such A Man?

Adviser
First of all, men never stop looking until they're dead. Women have a right to look too, and don't let anyone tell you that they don't. Second of all, that was a loaded question. Let's face it, the answer he gave was tactless, but don't ask a question like that if you might not like the answer. If he's honest, she gets hurt or angry, if he's not, she'll end up hurt and angry. It's a lose-lose situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home