Every Trial, Every Difficulties. Blessed be YOUR NAME

Be Joyful Always; Pray Continually; give thanks in All Circumstances, for this is GOD'S Will for you in Christ Jesus. Do Not Put Out the SPIRIT's FIRE. (1 Thessalonians 5: 16 - 19)

Friday, December 19, 2008

Understanding Men - Jokes


1
st- Fishy as the Sea


A Thinker asked:
My boyfriend wants to go to a nude beach. The thing is, this beach is for gay men. I asked him why he wants to go there and he said, "Being nude would be fun -- and besides, I'd only want to go there with you!" Do you think he's gay?

A Mr. Married Guy answered:
Sounds real fishy -- as fishy as the sea! Most straight guys wouldn't be interested in going there unless there were nude WOMEN! Seems like he's trying to convince himself he's not gay. I'd be careful about getting emotionally attached to him. If he really is gay, he'll either leave you -- or he'll live a double life!

A Life of the Party answered:
You're over-reacting, hot stuff. I love going to gay nude beaches with my lady. I do it because I don't want straight guys hitting on her all day!!



2nd - My Wife's Birthday
A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday. "I'd love to be eight again." she replied. On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her off to the local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, every thing there was. Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away, they journeyed to a McDonald's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, and her favorite lolly and M&M's. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, Well, Dear, what was it like being eight again?" Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my dress size!!!!!!!

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's gonna get it wrong.


3rd - I'll Do Anything

A boy is deeply in LOVE with her girlfriend and ready to do anything for her girlfriend.
Boy: I’d go to the end of the world for you!
Girl: Okay, but would you stay there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home